This week I am exploring the emotional and psychological elements of caring for a friend or loved one from a distance and provide some activities to manage and reduce the guilt and stress that can be associated with being a carer or caregivers in these circumstances.
- May Magical Music Month – Part 2 – Interview with Laura, Open Harmony.
- May Magical Music Month – Part 1 – Why music is a powerful addition for a carer’s wellbeing toolbox
- The emotions of caring from a distance
- Deep Dive – Compassion Fatigue with Michele Grant
- March Male Carers Month – Interview with Brian about being a male working carer